1990-1998 NA Miata Full Race suspension System5030.09
This kit is designed for track prepped and competition based Chassis. The kit will allow you to lower your car up to 4.0” without the worry of constantly bottoming out. The extended upper shock mounts increase available shock travel approximately 2 inches over the stock mounts.
This kit includes:
Ground Control Eibach springs
• Designed by ground control made by Eibach.
• Barrel shaped for increased spring travel
• Custom tailored spring rates based on your vehicles modifications and use
Ground Control Extended upper mounts
• Ground control upper mounts are designed to extend the travel of your shock an inch above stock, reducing the chances of bottoming.
• Heavy-duty construction, to help eliminate suspension deflection.
Ground Control bump stops
• Manufactured exclusively for Ground Control in Germany using proprietary closed cell foam design. This reduces harshness and increases the life of the bumpstops.
Koni Race shocks
Valved to accept much higher spring rates than your standard shock. Short bodies allow for adequate bump travel and long threaded body sleeves allow for tons of height adjustment.