BMW E9x M3 Street Camber Plate
These plates feature over 26mm of total camber adjustment*, with the ability to make 4mm corrective caster changes to equalize side-to-side caster.
Other features include replaceable waterproof German axial load bearings, and urethane bushings for long life, less deflection, and a smooth silent ride on either stock, or 2.5" racing springs.
All components are stainless steel, anodized or zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
We also offer our lifetime guaranty! (Bearings not included)
• A clean sheet design for street cars, not an adapted spherical race plate.
• Waterproof, German-made, axial load steering bearings.
• Allows for up to 26mm total camber adjustment.
• Unique slot design allows for caster correction.
• Urethane center mounts reduce NVH, yet do not flex.
• All components plated or anodized for corrosion resistance.
• Zinc plated mounting bracket for ease of install and adjustment.
• Available for stock diameter, 60mm or 2.5 inch springs
Torque camber plate mounting nuts to 18ft/lbs using properly calibrated torque wrench. DO NOT USE PNEUMATIC TOOLS
3mm positive, 23mm negative
3mm negative to 26mm negative
23mm positive, 3mm negative
3mm positive to 26mm positive
Plates are shipped at 3 to 26mm negative