VW MK II Complete Coilover Suspension
This system includes:
Ground Control Coilover Conversion Kit. Front and rear Eibach Race Springs (million mile warranty).
- Custom spring rates to match exact specifications of the vehicle.
- Ride height can be adjusted from 0 to -2.5" below stock.
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy, these plates offer more camber adjustment than stock, caster adjustment, aircraft bearings, engraved with calibrated degrees, and stainless steel reinforcement. Every component is anodized or plated, including fasteners. Adds extra travel to avoid excessive bottoming out, this is a very well engineered product. The stainless steel reinforcement prevents electrolysis between the steel fender and the aluminum camber plate.
- Camber and caster are separately adjustable by sliding the mounts, without removing any components from the car. The priority of this design is to allow fast, repeatable alignment changes at the track.
Single Adjustable Koni Sport Shocks.
- Top adjust for easy adjustment.
- Rebound adjustable.
- Pre-adjusted to match included spring rates.
- Lifetime warranty to original purchaser.
Ground Control Bumpstops.
- Manufactured in Germany to Ground Control's specifications.